1. True - aww, I was so cute!
2. True - why did so many think this was a lie? Maths was my best GCSE, y'know.
3. True - *sigh* some people never grow up, do we?
4. False - most blatant lie I have ever, EVER told.
5. True - can't wait to see Shaun, Sam, Tim and Ben on Thursday! MWA HA HA!
6. True - didn't expect that now did you?
7. False - my favourite TV show is Binka, though I do find myself saying "yeh I know" and "yeh but, no but" quite often.
8. True - what? I had a voucher and I've heard good things about Kasabian.
9. True - don't ask.
10. True - best thing about living there!
11. True - despite the fact that I was told I was too crap at art to do GCSE, I'm apparently very, very good at drawing and my works are now all over the walls.
12. False - that was my second fit. My first was in my bedroom.
13. True - SUPERSPERM OWNZ YOU ALL!!!1
14. False - the cat in question is called Katie, and no-one got this right. Well, I s'pose Morrish could be a nice name for a cat.
15. False - I don't.
Hmm. Winner .... difficult. Mathematically speaking, Pooka should be the winner as 2/3 (0.666 to infinity and beyond - way for Buzz Lightyear) is bigger than 3/5 (0.6). It's also easier to say that because three people got 3/5. However, having only answered three, he didn't complete it, so he can't win in that sense. Buggery.
- b.k. x