1. YOUR PORN STAR NAME: (Name of first pet / Street you live on): Moses Wells
2. YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME: (Name of your favourite snack food / Grandfather's first name): Biscuits Eric
3. YOUR FASHION DESIGNER NAME: (First word you see on your left / Favourite restaurant): Cock-a-doodle-doo Lock-inn
4. EXOTIC FOREIGNER ALIAS: (Favourite Spice / Last Foreign Holiday Spot): Soy-sauce Spain
5. SOCIALITE ALIAS: (Silliest Childhood Nickname / Town Where You First Partied): Imbecile Aldridge
6. "FLY GIRL/BOY" ALIAS (a la J. Lo): (First Initial / First Two or Three Letters of your Last Name): B.Hay
7. ICON ALIAS: (Something Sweet Within Sight / Any Liquid in Your Kitchen): Biscuits Tea
8. DETECTIVE ALIAS: (Favourite Baby Animal / Where You Went to High School): Kitten Queen-mary's
9. BARFLY ALIAS: (Last Snack Food You Ate / Your Favourite Alcoholic Drink): Biscuits Smirnoff-ice
10. SOAP OPERA ALIAS: (Middle Name / Street Where You First Lived): Anne Whetstone
11. ROCK STAR ALIAS: (Favourite Candy / Last Name Of Favorite Musician): Biscuits Kinsella
12. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (First 2 letters of your first name and the first 3 Letters from your last name makes your first name. Take the first 2 letters of your mother's maiden name and the first 3 letters of the city you were born in): Bihay Pewal (Moobish said it was the other way round, so it could be Haybi Peswa)
Lots of those contain biscuits ....
.... I think "Biscuits Kinsella" is my favourite. I'm glad that Sophie Kinsella's a musician too, or I'd be "Biscuits Booth", which is nowhere near as good.
I quite like "Cock-a-doodle-doo Lock-inn" as well. :P
- b.k. x