Hmm. Feigned love, for longer than you think. Fancied my lecturer, a care staff and at least three students. Went to a Sum 41 gig (which was very, very good, whatever Pooka says). Saw some v. scary plays. Had serious bulimia nervosa. Acted in a play which (sad) people paid to see. Got kicked off a college course. Went to Butlin's. Got attacked by a Hat. Went into ED recovery. Went to Manchester. Went on holiday with my boyfriend. Got naughty in a jacuzzi. Kept a relationship going for a year (16 months, in fact). Turned 18. Made Weebl and Bob cartoons (see "Sum 41 gig" for what they were). Had a phantom pregnancy. Made an illegal bonfire. Had late-night binges. Did a dance workshop. Fell in love (again). Had a pet moth. Split up with a long term boyfriend. Split my chin open. Got to the front of a moshpit. Had sex in a field (don't tell the staff). Took up smoking. Became a football fan (the Blues or the Robins, take your pick). Listened to The Darkness (a lot). Had three people with the same name fancy me. Had a fun LJ chat thing. Did my Christmas shopping before Christmas Eve. And there's still a week left - what will I do then?
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Don't think I made any, and I don't think I will this year either.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
My aunt Charlie, and Jodee, if you consider either of those close to me.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
Spain. That's about it.
6. What would you like to have in 2004 that you lacked in 2003?
Erm .... can't think of anything right now ....
7. What date from 2003 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
27th November, when I asked Robin out. That should stick for a while. :)
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Probably completing my creative writing course.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Failing my BTEC.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Bulimia, flu and a broken chin.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
I bought a lot of stuff. But nothing fantarsetickle.
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
Tim's, Jan's and Kelly's, definitely, and some but not all of Pooka's.
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
Alex's, Hattie's and Scott's, and again, some but not all of Pooka's.
14. Where did most of your money go?
SHOPPING! BRISTOL! :D
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
See above. :) And Butlin's, and seeing Robin.
16. What songs will always remind you of 2003?
I Believe In A Thing Called Luuurve! And Fade To Black.
17. (i) Compared to this time last year, are you happier or sadder?
Happier (almost wrote Hattier then!?), I think.
(ii) thinner or fatter?
I do NOT want to think about that.
(iii) richer or poorer?
Richer, most likely.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Stringing Pooka along.
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
With family. And pissed.
21. Why is there no 21st question?
I love personalising surveys. :)
22. Did you fall in love in 2003?
Yes, with Robin.
23. How many one night stands?
Don't think I had any, they were all in 2002.
24. What were your favourite TV programmes?
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
26. What was the best book you read?
"Altar Ego" by Kathy Lette.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
The Darkness / Metallica.
28. What did you want and get?
29. What did you want and not get?
30. What was your favourite film of this year?
I can't remember watching any good films ....
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I was 18, and I had a meal out at home, followed by a buffet at Farleigh.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Earlier this year, I would have said being thin, but I doubt that now. At the moment I'm just not sure.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2003?
Spring - mosh black. Summer - Asda orange. Autumn - cow pink. Winter - Man City blue.
34. What kept you sane?
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
I didn't really pay much attention.
37. Who did you miss?
First Pooka, then Tim, now Robin.
38. Who was the best new person you met?
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2003.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
"Even when you're feeling warm, the temperature could drop away, like four seasons in one day"
- k.s. x